Pigs

儿童英语短剧剧本

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day. Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework. Christmas is coming, so mother pig asks the three little pigs to build their own houses.)

(旁白: 三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。圣诞节快来了,妈妈叫他们自己去盖房子。)

Mother pig: Sweetie, Christmas is coming. You are old enough to make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

(你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。小心狼。)

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. (好的,妈妈。再见。)

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm. (我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。 )

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? (哥哥,你们在干什么?)

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. (我在用树叶盖房子。)

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. (我在用树枝盖房子。)

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong,either. (可树叶和树枝都不够牢固啊。)

Brother pigs: But they are easy. What are you doing, sister? (但这样盖多容易啊。你在干什么,小猪妹?)

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. (我在用砖头盖房子。)

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. (用砖头盖,那太难了。)

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. (我知道,可是砖头很坚固。)

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s havea nap.(噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。)

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong. (我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。)

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open yourDoors! (小猪,小猪,快开门!)

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. (不开,不开。快走开。)

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong. (这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。)

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. (旁白:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。)

Brother pigs: Help! Help! (救命! 救命!)

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. (站住,你这两只小猪。)

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. (妹妹,快开门。狼来了, 让我们进去。)

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong. (快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。)

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!(他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。 )

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. (不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。)

Wolf: I’ll blow it down. (我要吹倒它。)

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the houseis very strong. (旁白:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。)

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. (我要撞倒它。噢!)

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. (我们把水烧开。)

Brother pigs: OK. (好的。)

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. (噢!噢!好烫,好烫。)

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is gone. The wolf is gone.

(好啊!狼跑了,狼跑了。)

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

(旁白:从那以后,丁丁、东东 和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩)


三只小猪英文版剧本

三只小猪的故事 猪妈妈生了三只可爱的小猪,三只小猪彼此友爱,一家人一直过著幸福快乐的日子。 有一天,猪妈妈向三只小猪说:「你们都长大了,应该自己出去盖一间属於自己的房子了。 」 然后啊,三只小猪向猪妈妈告别后,就真的出去盖了一间属於自己的房子。 老大盖的是草屋,老二盖的是木屋,老三最聪明了,因为它用砖块盖了一间最坚固的砖头房子,也是三间房子中最安全的了。 有一天,老大和老二出门去玩耍,结果在路途中遇到了大野狼,大野狼一看到二只小猪就说:「啊!我是大野狼,二只小猪看起来好像很好吃的样子喔!」」老大和老二一见到大野狼,马上赶紧跑回自己的家中躲起来,不过,它们并不知道大野狼也硍在它们的后面,找到三只小猪住的地方了。 这时大野狼「碰~」的一声,就轻松的把老大和老二的房子撞倒了,所以呢,二只小猪就赶快到老三的砖屋里去躲了起来,老三看到二位哥哥,就赶紧说:「快!快!快点进来,大野狼快追来了!」 后来,大野狼也来到第三只小猪房子的前面,它以为这间砖头房子跟之前两栋房子一样,很容易就撞倒了,不过,它发现它撞了好几次不旦撞不倒这栋房子,反而把自己的头撞得满头都是包。 大野狼想了很多方法都没办法进去,正生气的时候,突然发现房子的上面有一个烟囱,大野狼就爬到屋顶,准备从烟囱进去,不过,三只小猪并不笨,早就在烟囱下面用柴烧水,等大野狼从烟囱下来的时候,水也滚了,大野狼一下来就「啊!」的一声,屁股被烫得红通通,夹著尾巴逃走了,三只小猪也可以松了一口气了。 The Story of the Three Little Pigs旁白:There was an old mother with three little pigs, and as she had not enough to keep them, she sent them out to seek their fortune.妈妈:Goodbye,kids!build your own house,but be careful of the wolf.三只小猪:goodbye,mum.旁白:three pigs leaved their a while they met a man with a bundle of one: “Please, grandpa, give me that straw to build me a house.稻草爷爷:the house will be beautiful,but it easy to be broken down by one:never for live.稻草爷爷:it’s you are.旁白:Which the man did, and the little pig built a house with he went into his house,said one:haha!now the wolf can’t catch me and eat me.旁白:pig one falled asleep in his pig two met a man with a bundle of two: Please, man, give me that sticks to build a house.旁白: Which the man did, and the pig built his three knew the house is not strong,but it is easy to he lived in the three keep third little pig met a man with a load of three:Please, man, give me those bricks to build a house with.旁白:So the man gave him the bricks, and he built his beautiful house with three:ok!my house is so hard.i mustn’t scare of the wolf.旁白:Presently came along a wolf, he knocked at the pigone’s door.狼: Little pig, little pig, let me come answered: No, no, go wolf: Then Ill huff, and Ill puff, and Ill blow your house in.旁白:So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew his house in。 pig one is scared,fortunetely he run away to the pig two’s one:I’m regretful that I didn’t listen to the grandpa.旁白:Then along came the wolf。 He is : Little pig, little pig, let me come one and two:No, no, go :it’s very is not Ill puff, and Ill huff, and Ill blow your house in.旁白:So he huffed, and he puffed, and he puffed, and he huffed, and at last he blew the house down, luckily the little two pigs run away to pig three’s are scared,but pig three seemed not to be afraid.旁白:the wolf came, as he did to the other little pigs。 Wolf:Little pig, little pig, open the :No, no, you are the awayWolf:Then Ill huff, and Ill puff, and Ill blow your house in.旁白:Well, he huffed, and he puffed, and he huffed and he puffed, and he puffed and huffed; but he could not get the house down. When he found that he could not, with all his huffing and puffing, blow the house down。 Wolf: Little pig, I know where there is a nice field of pigs:Where?Wolf:Oh, in Mr. Smiths home field, and if you will be ready tomorrow morning I will call for you, and we will go together and get some for pigs:Very well,I will be ready. What time do you mean to go?Wolf:Oh, at six oclock.旁白:Well, the little pig got up at five, and got the turnips before the wolf came。 At 6 o’clock,the wolf : Little pig, are you ready?The little pig said, Ready! I have been and come back again, and got a nice potful for dinner.旁白:Then the wolf was very angry indeed, and declared he would eat up the little pig。 Wolf:you three little pigs. I wanna eat you.i will get down your chimney,and eat you.旁白:When the little pigs saw what he was about, they hung on the pot full of water, and made up a blazing fire, and, just as the wolf was coming down, took off the cover, and in fell the wolf; so the little pig put on the cover again in an instant. The wolf died, they lived happily ever pigs:sing a song.

求三只小猪英语剧本。。要求表演时长大概5分钟。至少6个角色。。。

三只小猪英语剧本The Story of the Three Little Pigs旁白:There was an old mother with three little pigs, and as she had not enough to keep them, she sent them out to seek their fortune.妈妈:Goodbye,kids!build your own house,but be careful of the wolf.三只小猪:goodbye,mum.旁白:three pigs leaved their a while they met a man with a bundle of one: “Please, grandpa, give me that straw to build me a house.稻草爷爷:the house will be beautiful,but it easy to be broken down by one:never for live.稻草爷爷:it’s you are.旁白:Which the man did, and the little pig built a house with he went into his house,said one:haha!now the wolf can’t catch me and eat me.旁白:pig one falled asleep in his pig two met a man with a bundle of sticks. Pig two: Please, man, give me that sticks to build a house.旁白: Which the man did, and the pig built his three knew the house is not strong,but it is easy to he lived in the three keep third little pig met a man with a load of three:Please, man, give me those bricks to build a house with. 旁白:So the man gave him the bricks, and he built his beautiful house with three:ok!my house is so hard.i mustn’t scare of the wolf.旁白:Presently came along a wolf, he knocked at the pigone’s door.狼: Little pig, little pig, let me come answered: No, no, go wolf: Then Ill huff, and Ill puff, and Ill blow your house in. 旁白:So he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew his house in。 pig one is scared,fortunetely he run away to the pig two’s one:I’m regretful that I didn’t listen to the grandpa.旁白:Then along came the wolf。 He is : Little pig, little pig, let me come one and two:No, no, go :it’s very is not Ill puff, and Ill huff, and Ill blow your house in.旁白:So he huffed, and he puffed, and he puffed, and he huffed, and at last he blew the house down, luckily the little two pigs run away to pig three’s are scared,but pig three seemed not to be afraid.旁白:the wolf came, as he did to the other little pigs。 Wolf:Little pig, little pig, open the :No, no, you are the awayWolf:Then Ill huff, and Ill puff, and Ill blow your house in.旁白:Well, he huffed, and he puffed, and he huffed and he puffed, and he puffed and huffed; but he could not get the house down. When he found that he could not, with all his huffing and puffing, blow the house down。 Wolf: Little pig, I know where there is a nice field of pigs:Where? Wolf:Oh, in Mr. Smiths home field, and if you will be ready tomorrow morning I will call for you, and we will go together and get some for pigs:Very well,I will be ready. What time do you mean to go?Wolf:Oh, at six oclock.旁白:Well, the little pig got up at five, and got the turnips before the wolf came。 At 6 o’clock,the wolf : Little pig, are you ready?The little pig said, Ready! I have been and come back again, and got a nice potful for dinner.旁白:Then the wolf was very angry indeed, and declared he would eat up the little pig。 Wolf:you three little pigs. I wanna eat you.i will get down your chimney,and eat you.旁白:When the little pigs saw what he was about, they hung on the pot full of water, and made up a blazing fire, and, just as the wolf was coming down, took off the cover, and in fell the wolf; so the little pig put on the cover again in an instant. The wolf died, they lived happily ever pigs:sing a song.

三只小猪英语话剧剧本 急求!!!!!!!!!

英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈 their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。 丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。 龙龙是 Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈 works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。 to do the housework. Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 your own houses. 为自己盖间房。 Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。 去盖间房。 Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。 Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。 再见。 Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。 看,三只小猪可 for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。 Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么? Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。 Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。 Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。 树枝也不 And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。 Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。 但它很容易。 What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么? Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。 Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。 Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 …… Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。 我们打 a nap. 个盹吧。 Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房 is strong. 很坚固。 Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门! Doors! Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。 快走开。 Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。 树枝和树叶 aren’t strong. 都不牢固。 Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。 丁丁和东 Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。 to Long-Long’s house. Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命! Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。 Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。 狼来了, is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。 Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。 别担心,我的 My house is strong. 房子很坚固。 Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。 小猪,快把门打 the door! 开。 Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。 快走开。 你这只恶狼。 Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。 Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常坚固。 is very strong. Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。 噢! Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。 Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。 Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。 Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。 wolf is dead Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东 Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龙龙一起努力工作。 They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩。